First Impressions Matter
Your website is your private practice’s digital real estate. Present your best foot forward from the moment they enter your front door.
Private Practices we've worked with:
Why do you need a website?
Client & Leads Ownership
Professionalism & Legitimacy
With a website, you announce that your practice is official and ready for the world.
Save Money. Manage it Yourself.
In case you want to modify a few things, there’s no need to pay more for minute changes as you’ll have full access to your own website back-end.
Tell us about your private practice. Let us do the rest.
3 steps and you’re all set!
Choose a package that best suits
your business needs.
Private Practice TemplatePediatric, Adult or Mixed
- Perfect for those on a budget & who want a powerful WordPress site expertyly designed for Private Practice.
- Choose a template for pediatrics, adults or a mixed practice.
- All images, content, copywriting is done for you!
- We take care of all the confusing, complicated steps of setting it up (domain/DNS, hosting, SSL, etc)
- Lifetime Divi Theme license (no extra fees, ever); this is the best ‘drag & drop’ WordPress theme out there
- Helpful training manual with links to awesome tutorials so you can update & manage your own website.
Custom done for you!We take care of everything
- Get the website of your dreams that reflects who you are and what you’re about.
- You provide a little bit of info & selection and we take care of the rest (writing, images, layout, design, fonts)
- Unlimited changes and edits during the build/review process
- 6 months of minor edits and tweaks
- Up to 7 different pages
- GSuite (Workspaces) setup/configuration
- Online booking system integration (eg. Calendly)
- Logo design extra ($+1100)
Google Ads Landing PageA simple 1-page site
- Perfect for custom Google Ads campaigns
- Avoid having to redo your entire website
- Easily duplicated & modified for future custom landing pages & specific marketing campaigns